Thursday, September 11, 2008

BLOG- WHAT IS THIS BLOG?

MY long lost tryst with destiny. Friends, Countrymen....... baahhh..!!



Hi, I am Varun V, doing my 12th at present in chennai and that's all you'll get to know about me. So all those people who think blog's are meant for people to take out their frustration, anger and their uhum uhum.. "feelings", i just got two words for you, Get lost.!.

This is a BLOG, and i have had blogs before, i still have more blogs but i must confess at the outset that i don't blog that often, but i know for one thing that i blog for fun, and so should others.! It's not a factual description about my day to day schedule , i am not going be telling you that my grandfather's neighbour's dog got unwell, and i took him to the hospital NO. Its' here where i feel blogs should be used for its rightful purpose! mentioning about people whom u can as well talk to is LAME.period.I however contradict myself as, One of the reasons why i write this post is obviously to get back to blogging, pardon me if i bore you, but be lucky that i ain't boring you with stories which are as good as any daily soap's which comes in Star tv, :D anyway, ya , another reason i write this blog, is to clarify BLOGGING! Personally speaking, i hate the blogs of people who go about brooding rather than doing something about it.! So, please Cut me some slack.!



p.s.- if any of the above words were meant to be rude, i meant each and every word of it.!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant theme... get going.. .looking forward for more of your articles.. also visit my blog when you are free. The link is given in my profile.

AshWIN

Realist said...

nice strt vv... gr8 article first up

Varun Krishnan said...

HEY BY THE WAY YOU ARE VEEE VARUN

Unknown said...

Blogging is freedom of expression. Write whatever u want on your blog. And so will others whether is their 'feelings' or whatever.
I suggest u join the taliban.